- This event has passed.
Baby and Me – Birth to Three @ Mirboo North
September 1 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Thursdays 11am @ Mirboo North Library
Baby and Me – Birth to Three sessions happen in the Mirboo North Library Children’s Corner and are filled with rhymes, songs and socialising for both parent and child. Engaging babies with movement, rhythm, sound and connection with others stimulates learning, acquisition of language and is fun to boot!
These free sessions are suitable for children aged up to 3 years but older children and siblings are welcome.
- Bookings are preferred for our Baby and Me sessions, however, walk-ins are welcomed.
- Please book a ticket for both the child/children and the adult attending this event.
- If you require more information, please phone us on 5668 1528
Additional Information –
- If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, please register for a ticket.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- If you have booked a ticket and are unable to attend, please contact the library to cancel your booking.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Mirboo North Library is a breastfeeding friendly place.
- Positively engaging with each other is more important than keeping quiet! However, children must be supervised at all times by their carers.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.