- This event has passed.
Baby and Me @ Mirboo North Library 2023
February 9 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Thursdays 11am @ Mirboo North Library
Baby and Me – Birth to Three sessions happen in the Mirboo North Library Children’s Corner and are filled with rhymes, songs and socialising for both parent and child. Engaging babies with movement, rhythm, sound and connection with others stimulates learning, acquisition of language and is fun to boot!
These free sessions are suitable for children aged up to 3 years but older children and siblings are welcome.
- Bookings are preferred for our Baby and Me sessions, however, walk-ins are welcomed.
- Please book a ticket for both the child/children and the adult attending this event.
- If you require more information, please phone us on 5668 1528
Additional information –
- If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, you are welcome to register your details. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event via email.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the start of the event.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw, Cardinia Shire and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Myli – My Community Library acknowledges the traditional custodians of the various lands where our services and programs take place. We pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.