- This event has passed.
Baby Rhyme Time – Drouin Library
August 17 @ 2:30 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Join Michelle for a fun Rhyme Time session filled with rhymes, songs and fingerplay. This free session is suitable for children aged up to 2 years but older children and siblings are welcome.
If you require more information, please phone us on 56 25 1564
- Tickets are not required for this event and walk-ins are warmly welcomed. If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, please register for a ticket.
- Drouin Library is a breastfeeding friendly place.
- Positively engaging with each other is more important than keeping quiet! However, children must be supervised at all times by their carers.
- If you have booked a ticket and are unable to attend, please contact the library to cancel your booking.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Information about Myli - Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au