- This event has passed.
Baby Rhyme Time @ Emerald Library
March 27 @ 11:15 am - 11:45 amFree
Join other new mums, dads and carers, and share the joy of singing and reading to your baby. Discover songs and rhymes that babies love and learn about books your baby will enjoy. Held weekly during school terms.
For more information, please phone Emerald Library on (03) 5949 4600.
Event Information –
- Tickets are not required for this event and walk-ins are warmly welcomed. If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, please register for a ticket.
- If you have booked a ticket and are unable to attend, please log into your Eventbrite account or contact the library on (03) 5949 4600 to cancel your booking. If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Children must be supervised at all times by their carers.
- Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw, Cardinia and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Myli – My Community Library acknowledges the traditional custodians of the various lands where our services and programs take place. We pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.