- This event has passed.
Baby Rhyme Time @ Inverloch Library
August 16 @ 10:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Join us for a fun Rhyme Time session filled with rhymes, songs and fingerplay. This free session is suitable for children aged up to 2 years but older children and siblings are welcome.
- Walk-ins are welcome for this event. We’d love to see you!
- Please purchase a ticket for both the child/children and the adult attending this event.
- If you have booked a ticket and are no longer able to make an event, please let us know so that others don’t miss out.
- If you require more information, please phone us on 56 74 1169
- All participants attending events require a ticket, including adults and children.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please contact the library to cancel your booking if you cannot attend.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home, and contact the branch to cancel your ticket/s.
- From 11.59 on 15 December, patrons aged 18 years+ will be required to show proof of full vaccination status when entering any Myli library branch, including the mobile library.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice to comply with current Government restrictions. Myli will notify attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Please check-in via the Services Victoria QR code on arrival at the library branch. If you cannot check-in, please see our staff for assistance
- Please follow current Government instructions regarding wearing a mask.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Information about Myli - Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au