- This event has passed.
Book Chat at the Waterline Library, Grantville
June 25 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 amFree
If you love reading and enjoy discovering new books please join us at the Waterline Library in Grantville. Everyone is welcome to join our relaxed and friendly group as we discuss our latest finds over morning tea.
Please phone 5672 1875 if you require any further information.
- All participants attending events require a ticket, including adults and children.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please contact the library to cancel your booking if you cannot attend.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home, and contact the branch to cancel your ticket/s.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Information about Myli - Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
- June 25
10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Author Talks & Book Chat, Adult events
- Waterline Library | Myli – My Community Library
1504-1510 Bass Hwy,, Grantville Transaction Centre
Grantville, VIC 3984 Australia
- Myli – My Community Library
- View Organizer Website