- This event has passed.
Elder Rights Advocacy – Understanding your Rights @ Pakenham Library
March 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Pakenham Library hosts a one hour presentation delivered by Elder Rights Advocacy.
The session will cover the following:
- Who we are, that is Elder Rights Advocacy
- What we do- our services
- How to access information and support if you suspect elder abuse is happening
- Understanding and navigating the aged care system
- How to contact us and what to expect when you call
Additional information –
- Registration is required for this session. If you need to cancel your booking, please log into your Eventbrite account or contact your library branch.
- We have limited spaces available at some of our events. If you are no longer able to attend an event you have booked a ticket for, please let us know so that others don’t miss out.
- Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event via email.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the start of the event.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw, Cardinia and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Myli – My Community Library acknowledges the traditional custodians of the various lands where our services and programs take place. We pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.