- This event has passed.
History Group at Warragul Library
December 7, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Come along to Myli Library Warragul and meet with other people with an interest in history, learn a new research skill and share your research journey. We’ll discuss a new topic each month.
- November session – Warragul Genealogical Society visit and cuppa.
The last meeting of this year is to be held on Wed 2nd November at the Warragul Genealogical Society.
The plan is to meet at the Warragul Genealogical Society building (72 Queen Street) at 11am and have a look around, with an introduction from a member of the Genealogical Society. Afterwards, we will celebrate a year of genealogical research and local history talks at Warragul Library by having a coffee* together at Little Teacups.
*Refreshments can be purchased at your own cost from Little Teacups.
If you require more information, please phone us on 56 222 848
Bookings are free but essential.
If you are no longer able to make an event, please let us know so that others don’t miss out.
- All participants attending events require a ticket.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please contact the library to cancel your booking if you cannot attend.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home, and contact the branch to cancel your ticket/s.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.