- This event has passed.
Introduction to Nature Journalling at San Remo Library
May 21, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join artist Amy Diana for an introduction workshop on nature journalling and its mental health benefits.
All materials will be provided and booking essential. If you can’t make the session please contact library staff as soon as possible on 5644 3320. This event is suitable for young adults and adults.
For more information about Amy Diana, please visit her website at amydiana.co
- All participants attending require a ticket.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please contact the library to cancel your booking if you cannot attend.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home, and contact the branch to cancel your ticket/s.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.