- This event has passed.
Book Chat at the Inverloch Library
August 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Come to Inverloch Library for a chat about books. What are you reading and what have you loved! On the second Wednesday of the month.
Tell us about the books that have left you with a smile on your face or melted your heart. Childhood favourites or contemporary novels? Bring your favourite book and read out a section or come and listen, discover a new author and be inspired for your next read.
- Tickets are not required for this event and walk-ins are warmly welcomed. If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, please register for a ticket.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- If you have booked a ticket and are unable to attend, please contact the library to cancel your booking.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
- August 10
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Author Talks & Book Chat, Adult events
- Inverloch Library
16 Abeckett Street
Inverloch, VIC 3996 Australia
- Myli – My Community Library
- View Organizer Website