- This event has passed.
Kindness And Equality Storytime @ Pakenham Library
December 8, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 amFree
Join us for a special storytime gently exploring kindness and equality, while challenging traditional ideas of being a boy or a girl. As always, we will be sharing fabulous picture books, songs and activities perfect for pre-schoolers!
Storytime is designed to support early literacy development in an engaging and relaxed manner. Perfect for children from 3 years of age until they are starting school!
This storytime is held in recognition of 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence.
Bookings are required for this event. If you require more information, please phone Pakenham Library on (03) 5940 6200.
Additional Information –
- Bookings are required
- If you have booked a ticket and are unable to attend, please log into your Eventbrite account or contact the library on (03) 5940 6200 to cancel your booking.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Children must be supervised at all times by their carers.
- Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw, Cardinia Shire and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.