- This event has passed.
Korumburra Library Story Time
October 4 @ 10:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Story time is 30 minute session together with your child in the Korumburra Library to engage in children’s stories, rhyme, songs, games and craft, for preschoolers. Meeting other parents, grandparents, carers and library staff is an extra bonus! AND you can borrow up to 20 items per card as you head out – a great way of achieving those 1000 Books Before School. Give children a head start in being school ready -confident with books, language and being together in our community.
Please ring your library 5655 1105 if you have questions about story time, or special considerations the presenters can incorporate for your children, or you.
Story time in the library in COVID times means :
- Preregistering with tickets for you and children in your care.
- Staying home if anyone is unwell, and ringing library to cancel your ticket.
- Sanitize your hands at the station in the library
- Check in with QR code or at the library desk for COVID tracking.
- Observing 1.5m distancing from households in different ‘bubbles’, or wearing a face mask if that isn’t possible.
Korumburra library is a breast feeding friendly place, and loving books, the library and positively engaging with each other is more important than keeping quiet! However, children must be supervised at all times by their carers, especially going to the toilet.
See you there, and please remember to cancel your ticket if you can’t make it.