- This event has passed.
StoryTime @ Foster Library
December 9, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 11:00 am
Join us for stories and songs during StoryTime at the Foster Library on Fridays at 10.30am. Storytime is a fun, free 30 minute session for parents, carers and their child/children. Sessions are aimed at preschoolers aged 2-6 years, however, older and younger children are welcomed.
- Bookings are prefered.
- Please purchase a ticket for both the child/children and the adult attending this event.
- We have limited spaces available. If you are no longer able to make an event, please let us know so that others don’t miss out.
If you require more information, please phone us on 56 821735
Event details –
- Ticket registration is preferred, however, walk-ins may be accommodated if there are spaces available in the session.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Foster Library is a breastfeeding-friendly environment.
- Please contact the library to cancel your booking if you cannot attend.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home, and contact the branch to cancel your ticket/s.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.