- This event has passed.
StoryTime @ Foster Library
February 3 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Join us for stories and songs during StoryTime at the Foster Library. Storytime is a fun, free 30 minute session for parents, carers and their child/children. Sessions are aimed at preschoolers aged 2-6 years, however, older and younger children are welcomed.
- Tickets are not required for this event and walk-ins are warmly welcomed. If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, please register for a ticket.
- If you have booked a ticket and can no longer attend the event, please let us know so that others don’t miss out.
- Warragul Library is a breastfeeding friendly place and positively engaging with each other is more important than keeping quiet! However, children must be supervised at all times by their carers.
If you require more information, please phone us on 56 821735.
Additional information –
- Registration is not required for this event and walk-ins are welcomed.
- If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, you are welcome to register your details. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event via email.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the start of the event.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw, Cardinia Shire and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Myli – My Community Library acknowledges the traditional custodians of the various lands where our services and programs take place. We pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.