Join us for stories and songs during StoryTime at the Warragul Library. Storytime is a fun, free 30 minute for parents, carers and their child/children. Sessions are aimed at preschoolers aged 2-6 years, however, older and younger children are welcomed.
- Tickets are not required for this event and walk-ins are warmly welcomed. If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, please register for a ticket.
- If you have booked a ticket and are no longer able to make an event, please let us know so that others don’t miss out.
- Warragul Library is a breastfeeding friendly place and positively engaging with each other is more important than keeping quiet! However, children must be supervised at all times by their carers.
If you require more information, please phone us on 56 222 848.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Information about Myli - Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au