- This event has passed.
Tinies Time @ Emerald Library
December 9, 2022 @ 11:15 am - 11:45 amFree
Discover songs and rhymes that babies love and learn about books your baby will enjoy. Have some social time out with your little one & make new friends. A 30 minute session held weekly during school terms.
Best suited to babies who are not yet walking. Siblings and extended family always welcome. If you require more information, please phone Emerald Library on (03) 5949 4600.
Additional Information –
- Bookings are required
- If you have booked a ticket and are unable to attend, please log into your Eventbrite account or contact the library on (03) 5949 4600 to cancel your booking.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Children must be supervised at all times by their carers.
- Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw, Cardinia Shire and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.