- This event has passed.
Wonthaggi Library Baby Rhyme Time
September 15 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Baby Rhyme Time is 25 minute session at Wonthaggi Library. Together we rhyme, read, and share baby-world. Building rhymes and songs into your everyday is key to speech and language development for your child. We have fun and share lots of giggles and smiles.
Wonthaggi library is a breastfeeding friendly place and positively engaging with each other is more important than keeping quiet! However, children must be supervised at all times by their carers. We look forward to seeing you at Baby Rhyme Time at Wonthaggi Library.
If you have any questions about the event, please phone Wonthaggi Library on 56 72 1875
- Tickets are not required for this event and walk-ins are warmly welcomed. If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, please register for a ticket.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- If you have booked a ticket and are unable to attend, please contact the library to cancel your booking.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.