- This event has passed.
Wonthaggi Library – Click and Collect
June 2, 2020 @ 10:10 am - 10:20 amFree
How it works:
1. To access Click & Collect, all you need to do is place your holds online and select the branch you want to pick your items up from as normal. Once the items are available, you will be notified by email or SMS that they are ready to be picked up! (If you received a notification before we closed that your holds were ready, move on to step two.)
2. Click the ‘Select a Date’ button to book a click and collect time online, you can also call your branch to make a booking. Click and collect bookings are between branch opening hours, weekdays.
3. We ask that you arrive promptly at the library, please follow directional signage, maintain hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene, physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres and if you are not well, please stay at home.
· If you miss your delivery window or can’t attend, please call your branch to reschedule.
· If you need assistance with making a booking, please call your branch.
· Live chat is available on our website, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm if you need assistance.
Things to remember:
· There is no public access to the library during step 1 of our re-introduction of library services.
· The returns chutes are fully operational from June 1st and will be open 24 hours.
· Please remember that all due dates on loans have been extended until 1st July.
· We don’t charge overdue fines and you can renew your items on loan anytime online or call your branch for help.