The Myli Libraries mobile app is currently unavailable due to a global technical issue affecting numerous users, an...
Providing a free service to all members of the community and act as an independent witness to documents that are used for official or legal purposes. Their services primarily include:
– attesting to the execution of a document
– witnessing a statutory declaration
– witnessing an affidavit for use in court
– certifying true copies of an original document
– certifying a person’s identity
This is a free service to members of the community, and an appointment is not required. Please note that the JP services do not operate on public holidays or if the Warragul Library is closed.
Click here for events at Myli.
Map 134 Ref B6
896 and 897 stop at the Complex
Parking is available on Victoria Street
or via our rear carpark in Trumpy Lane.