Are you looking for some reading inspiration? Check out the selection of titles recommended by our Book Chat groups during April.
Book Chat is an informal book group with no set reading list. Come along to share what you are currently reading, what’s next on your TBR (to-be-read) pile, or discuss your favourite books from childhood. Our groups often also chat about movies, audiobooks, podcasts, and magazines they have enjoyed. Light refreshments are provided.
- The Way It Is Now – Garry Disher
- Those Who Perish – Emma Viskic
- The Last Thing He Told Me – Laura Dave
- The Labyrinth – Amanda Lohrey
- Circe – Madeline Miller
- Bird in the Bamboo Cage – Hazel Gaynor
- Away with the Penguins – Hazel Prior
- So you think you know what’s good for you – Dr Norman Swan
- Swamp: Who killed Margaret Clements – Richard Shears
- Peter May titles
- The Diary of a Bookseller – Shaun Bythell
- Love Stories – Trent Dalton
- Ciao Bella; Six take Italy – Kate Langbroek