We are very excited about the progress of the development of the Korumburra Community Hub which is part of the Korumburra Revitalisation Project (KRP) formally endorsed by South Gippsland Shire Council on 26 July 2017.
The Hub has been designed by architects France-Jones Morehen Thorpe (FJMT) and along with brand new library facilities it will accommodate;
- Milpara Community House services
- Korumburra Senior Citizens
- Korumburra and District Historical Society
- Multi-purpose meeting spaces / consulting rooms
- Kitchen facility for catering purposes
- Wall display space for Rotary Club art exhibitions and other exhibitions / displays
- Future provision for Council services
Funding of $5M has been received from the Victorian Governments Community Infrastructure Loan Scheme and $750,000 from the Living Libraries Infrastructure Fund.
Construction has commence and anticipated to be completed late 2022.
For more information and updates, please visit the South Gippsland Shire Council website