Discover a wide range of e-books, e-audiobooks and e-magazines on Borrowbox – free with your Myli membership!
– Download and install.
– Enter the name of your library – Myli – My Community Library (formerly West Gippsland Libraries).
– User ID – enter your library card barcode number.
– PIN – enter your library card password or PIN.
– Read and agree to Terms and Conditions.
– You’re ready to start browsing and borrowing!
– You will require your library membership details, including your barcode which can be found on your library card and your password/PIN.
To read e-books on your computer, select ‘Read online’ or ‘Download for eReader (Adobe ePub)’. Please make sure that you have installed Adobe Digital Editions. If you haven’t installed this software yet, please visit the Adobe Digital Editions download page and follow the installation instructions provided.
To transfer an eBook to an eReader device.
Attach your eReader device to your computer. It should appear in Adobe Digital Editions in the list on the left side. Now just drag the eBook onto the device. If you require assistance, please visit the BorrowBox Help page or contact your local library branch.
Listen to e-audiobooks
Choose to download the complete audiobook instantly or in parts. Locate your download eAudiobook file, unzip it and move the file to your media manager on your computer. Enjoy on your computer, or transfer to your device to listen anywhere. . If you require assistance, please visit the BorrowBox Help page or contact your local library branch.
All items are available for 14-day loan and can be renewed for an additional 14 day period.
Items will be returned automatically after 14 days unless renewed or can be returned manually.
If you need additional help, please contact your local branch or click on the Live Chat button on our website during business hours or visit the Help section on the BorrowBox website.