- This event has passed.
Korumburra Library Baby Rhyme Time
May 16 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
Baby Rhyme Time is 30 minute session together with your child in the Korumburra Library to rhyme, (some tuneful!) read, and share babyworld together. Building rhymes and songs into your everyday are key to speech and language development for your child. Plus – rhymes and songs are a game to play with your child, a chance to focus on making giggles and smiles. Your baby knows your attention is for them, when you sing rhyme play your way through the day. Lullabies and soothing songs can be your tool to settle your child to sleep or if upset.
With all those benefits, rhyme time at the library is a great place to share the ones you know and learn new ones among books. AND you can borrow up to 20 items per card as you head out – a great way of achieving those 1000 Books Before School.
Please ring your library 5655 1105 if you have questions about baby rhyme time, or special considerations the presenters can incorporate for your baby, or you. See you there, and please remember to cancel your ticket if you can’t make it.
- Tickets are not required for this event and walk-ins are warmly welcomed. If you would like to receive an email reminder for this event, please register for a ticket.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- If you have booked a ticket and are unable to attend, please contact the library to cancel your booking.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- This event may be cancelled or if possible, moved to an online format at short notice. Myli will notify registered attendees via email of any changes made to this event.
- Myli staff may photograph and/or film this event. Your image may be reproduced by Myli Community Libraries in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media. If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at the event’s start.
Information about Myli – Myli Community Libraries operates library services across the Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires. Visit our website at myli.org.au
School Holiday and Early Years Events – Myli Community Libraries is a child-safe organisation.
Korumburra library is a breast feeding friendly place and positively engaging with each other is more important than keeping quiet! However, children must be supervised at all times by their carers.