Myli – My Community Library BIG Summer Read Terms and Conditions for Participants
– The Big Summer Read (BSR) starts on 1 December 2022 and finishes 31 January 2023.
– No late entries will be accepted.
– The draw is open to children aged between 0 and 18 years of age. Participants must be a Myli member and reside in Victoria.
– You must be able to collect your prize from your local Myli library branch. Prizes cannot be posted.
– Prizes will not be awarded to anyone who does not meet the eligibility criteria.
– To be eligible for the local prize, each entrant must register on the Big Summer Read Beanstack Challenge and have logged 10 books, OR submit a paper tracker at their local Myli library branch.
– Paper entries returned to the Library will be manually entered as Offline readers by Myli library staff and will only be eligible for the local prizes.
– Reading and logging additional books will increase a participant’s chances of winning.
– Parent/guardian verification of the Beanstack account for the participant indicates they give permission for entry and accept these Terms and Conditions.
– Employees of Myli and their children are not eligible to enter.
– Total prize pool to be announced. There will be four local prize categories.
– The random draw will be conducted by staff a staff member at the MYLI Support Centre. Winners will be contacted via phone and email in February 2022.
– Prizes cannot be substituted for cash, transferred, or otherwise exchanged.
– Once awarded, prizes become the property and responsibility of the respective winners.
– The decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
– Every effort will be made to notify participants they are prize winners; however, if a winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of the draw Myli reserves the right to re-draw winner(s).